Monday, April 30, 2007

The last few weeks, or months rather, were filled with a flurry of activities. I had had to make important decisions regarding my job and graduate school. Trying to complete the coursework for two classes only made me more frazzled. Campus visits and extension requests aside, I spent the better part of this past weekend attempting to relax and catch up on things I used to enjoy. I watched The Namesake on Saturday and spent all of Sunday (unsual for me!) curled up on the couch, reading Diane Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale. Intrigued by this story, I couldn't resist putting my thoughts into words and this will be the subject of my next post.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I somehow overlooked this when I commented on your review of The Thirteenth Tale.

I hope you get to *breathe* again now. Sundays on the couch are favourites of mine :D

It's good to see you back here!

mysticgypsy said...

Thank you Cristina! I am glad to be back too! :D