Saturday, December 24, 2005

ahh....just turned in my final papers yesterday...TWO for 234: one called "The tragedy of Passion: Character of Mrs. Loveit in George Etherege's 'The Man of Mode'." and the other one is "Ode on the Death of a Favorite Cat by Thomas Gray"

Now that that's over....I've got my hands on more books to keep myself occupied LOL!
I finished "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult yesterday..OMG EVERYONE should read it! It brings out so many issues that all of face that just reading it on the page is invigorating...
Next I plan to start on either "Snow Falling on Cedars" or "Shirley" by Charlotte Bronte.
I've also started reading "The Bronte Myth" by Lucasta Miller (I think I like it better than the biography of CB by Lyndall Gordon, which was too focused on Charlotte as some kind of quiet martyr..)

I am going to post reviews on My Sister's Keeper and Dear Frankie (a movie)

No comments: