Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I feel a *strange* sense of sadness...a dull ache really...
It's got to do with the end of the semester...truly, this year is the best I've had and I am so sorry to have to let this semester go...I won't get one like this ever again. I've learnt so much, had interactions with people who listen to me, and I have done it all for the pure love of learning and doing what I want to do. Although I have the low moments (mishaps with my parents etc), the good moments are the best I've ever had.

On to other things...here are a few lines I coined for my art project:

You see me not
For I am merely a shadow
Formed of steel
Let me out
For I burn

So..wonder what others who read this think of them..are they really bad lines? or mediocre?
I think they fit the project ...but in the writing of them I also thought they sounded like poetry (?!)

No comments: