Saturday, December 31, 2005

Feeling nostalgic...I realize that I have only ONE semester to go before I graduate! I should be glad (and I am to an extent) but mostly I am not. First of all, I am apprehensive about what is after...a job/grad school etc, and second, I really want to take more classes in English and the Arts.

In the spirit of welcoming the New Year and looking back on the past, I decided to complie a list of a few things I am grateful for and I am going to miss.

*W-I will miss it!! Its been such a blessing for me!
*The English Department!!! The classes, the Profs, the staff and students ALL ROCK!!!
The Hamlet class, Victorian Novels, Classical Mythology, Poetry, Profs C, S!
*Good friends: who've been there for me when I needed them, who are supportive and great to hang out with.
*Liberal Arts education: I am glad I've had a chance to get an all rounded education :)
*The Art department: for being so supportive! Specially Prof. D!
*The LTC and the tutors there.
*The Lake: It is sooooo beautiful all year round!!
*Gothic campus: As much as it creeps me out at times, it is fodder for the Imagination!
*Mandatory PE credit-If this wasn't the case, I would not have taken Swimming or fencing which I have learnt to simply LOVE!!!
*CWS: both years they've been FAB!! I am really grateful to the funding they've given me so I was able to have worthwhile internship experiences.
*The ISA program: I would not have gone abroad without them! And the committee.
*Midnight Breakfast: reminded me of the stuff only found in Enid Blyton's school stories (esp. Mallory Towers!!!)

and much more..

No comments: