Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I found this on SH's resume and I thought it was such a beautiful saying....
I dunno...but I think its sweet that there is a line that says " I am here tonight". It has such a tone of comfort in it. Its like someone is watching over you...and that someone can be anyone you want it to be. I would think of God first, then someone else...

It also tells you not be afraid, because fear dissolves into beauty. The same thing that frightens us could hold beauty as well...for it all depends on how we look at it.


Lullaby For a Stormy Night
--words and music by Vienna Teng

little child, be not afraid
though rain pounds harshly against the glass
like an unwanted stranger, there is no danger
I am here tonight

little child, be not afraid
though thunder explodes and lightning flash
illuminates your tear-stained face
I am here tonight

and someday you'll know
that nature is so
the same rain that draws you near me
falls on rivers and land
on forests and sand
makes the beautiful world that you'll see
in the morning

No comments: