Friday, September 30, 2005

Bleh!!!
I just feel down today...just down. I am not really sure why exactly...
Actually, I guess I could count plenty of reasons why...
For one, it is way too cold today! Like freezing! I am literally shivering in my own room for Heaven's sake! And the radiotor is bloody not ON!!! Like wth do they want us to do? Shrivel and go to sleep and skip class? hmm that's not such a bad idea actually...

Speaking of classes, OMG I HATE what I did on my poetry paper!!! I am so mortified...beyond anything. I feel shitty really. I mean HOW could I have done that? I thought I'd have done a good job....but I never thought it'd go THAT bad. I mean yeah..the comfort is that the first paper is not graded...and I really should have worked on it much sooner *shrugs*. Even still...WHAT is wrong with me? OMG I sincerely hope I didn't f*** up the papers for my other classes too....hmm maybe I could work myself to death on a Vic Lit paper...but not Shakes or Restoration...Man!!! I HAVE to do this well! Or else, I'll screw up my whole English career, which I simply cannot afford to do!

And of course, the other major thing on my mind right now is ...family. Ok..so Salwa's Mom is coming to spend the weekend with her, which is really sweet. But I feel like crying inside. My mother isn't in the state to do such a thing for me. First of all, we are not that close, second, she's very far away, and third, there is SO much else going with my family right now.
You know....I realized just now how I had forgotten what a normal family is supposed to be like.I mean ...I can't even remember the last time my parents had not quarelled. They've never talked to each other like a normal couple. Everytime, it would end in arguments. I really dont' think my parents have anything holding them to each other other than us-the children. And now, the first two have moved away, its the younger two left. My Dad told me he's only staying for my brothers...

No comments: