Monday, July 31, 2006

A Meme

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'2" and a little bit.
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? I believe not.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? Something resembling Lucy Snowe's.
5. How many letters are in your crush's name? What crush?
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are edible, and occasionally delicious.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? No particular favorite.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Do you do push-ups? Have done in the past.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? No.
11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Of course I have friends ;)
12. Do you like the rain? Yes, mostly.
13. Are you in love? With what?
14. Do you like creamy or crunchy peanut butter? I am not fond of peanut butter.
15. Do you have A.D.D? No idea.
16. Full initials? :P
17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment.
- I am very nervous about prospective interviews/future
- I want to get a dose of Jane Eyre tonight to calm my nerves.
- It is frightfully HOT in my room.
- I must do more reading and plan for what is ahead.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week.
- Another pair of flip-flops.
- Groceries.
- Interview necessities.
19. Favorite movie? Changes often..anything that makes me think a lot.
20. What time did you wake up today? 8 ish.
21. Can you spell? I would hope so.
22. Current worry? Being indecisive about an interivew.
23. Current hate? The fact that I haven't done anything substantially creative in days..or weeks, rather.
24. Favorite place to be? In my Imagination.
25. Least favorite place to be? Current state of joblessness/uncertainty.
26. Where would you like to go? Ireland.
27. Do you own slippers? Yes.
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I hope to be doing something I love. (No doubt my parents expect me to be married by then..sigh).
29. Do you burn or tan? A bit of both.
30. Yellow or blue? Depends.
31. Would you be a pirate? Perhaps.
32. Last time your phone rang? This evening.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? None.
34. As a child, what did you fear was going to get you at night? Everything ghastly imaginable.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Which pockets?
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Can't remember.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I can't remember..I don't think there was a favorite.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Scar obtained as a result of trying to jump over barbed wire when I was about 8 yrs old.
39. What is/was your GPA? Confidential :P
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
41. Who is your loudest friend? None of them are loud.
42. Who is your most silent friend? Me or maybe my friend A.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not likely.
44. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
45. What is your favorite book? Villette, Jane Eyre.
46. What song did you last hear? Probably something mellow on the radio.
47. Who is the last person you kissed? In what sense?
48. What's your all-time favorite memory with your significant other? No grounds for that.
49. What were you doing at midnight last night? Blogging probably.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ah, another day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its frightfully hot here too! And hey, we've got alot in common right now. I mean, blue or yellow?...who knows! ;P

mysticgypsy said...

Hi Mandyjoy (or would you prefer Mandy?)
=)!!!And yes, the heat was totally unbearable today. I only hope it gets better after this...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm melting here because we don't have air-conditioning, but sometimes nice breezes come floating of Lake Erie, and if I ignore the smell of dead fish (we've had alot of flooding lately), I get along pretty well. You can call me Mandy, or Mandyjoy. Although 'Mandy Joy' is what my parents call me when I'm being 'naughty' :*)

Unknown said...

A good compropmse mght be pandora online something your chikldren want, wich cheap pandora will also be usefdul for them & you. Last year, scooter for one of the pandora charm boys was a big hit as he cuild whistle down the street at him, then fold it & put it in the bag when pandora charms australia he juumped on the bus or want to go inside the shopping center ... Not bad for investment in accordance with $ 100.00. It saved me from going to take him with his bicycle many timse troughout the year. This Christmas does not maztter