Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am truly sorry to have to say goodbye to my dear Professors. They have been so inspiring to me. They've encouraged me and supported me in my creative endeavors. I believe I could talk to them all day (if it were ever possible) and never get bored or vexed.

Something one of Professors wrote me today literally made tears gush into my eyes. A while ago, when she had happened to mention going on a literary pilgrimage to the UK, I had insisted she must visit Haworth. In her note she added that she'd be sure to say hi to the ghosts of the Brontes" for me. She is a nice, kind soul and understands my views on the Imagination. I think the Brontes would welcome her :)

1 comment:

mysticgypsy said...

A deeper kinship springs up when someone understands the way you see things. I am so touched by her comments and I can trust her, if she visits my Haworth huants, to appreciate the sublime as much as I did.