Thursday, February 16, 2006

O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FEBRUARY 16th 2006*

So I finally had a chance to look (yes, LOOK within inches from me) at Charlotte's tiny book!! (yes, the one she wrote when a child!!)
I was so stunned that I think I was off earth for those few minutes when my eyes drank in every detail. Sadly, I was not allowed to touch the "extremely fragile" manuscript..but I had it CLOSE to me..as in 3 inches away from me!!!

And after that, I TOUCHED, (yes, TOUCHED!) a page with M. Heger's writing on it! His very own writing! I swear my fingertips were scorched for hours..and I can still feel them burning..

I think this is enough to last me perhaps my whole life...I feel so lucky and so blessed to have had a chance to examine these documents. Apparently the Bronte Parsonage staff comes to look at them very often too ;)
hmm...if only a chance encounter could land me a job someday...


Ah, well, This was close to bliss as anything! :D :D :D

No comments: