Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Realizing that:
a) There is an Austen finger puppet available online but nothing on the Brontes
b) Devoid of Bronte fans in my immediate circle, there was no point in deluding
myself with the possibility of being gifted such things in the near future.
c) I was tired of dueling with Sir John Milton

I made my very own Jane and Ned finger puppets today! And I must say that it sooooo much fun when you make them from scratch! Your very own to have and to hold :)


(will post pics soon)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bali is another organization that ed hardy Hats are known for their functional yet ed hardy Caps beautiful bras. Founded by Sara ed hardy Hats Stein in 1927.The Wonderbra manufactured by buy ed hardy the Sara Lee Corporation, is a push-up bra that was a sensation during its time. It was a big Ed Hardy Sale success and drew enormous amounts of interest. It was designed to Ed Hardy Swimwear make the bust appear larger, thus enhancing a Ed Hardy Swimwear womans cleavage.Here on cheap plus ed hardy swimsuits size evening gowns and plus size clothing for women.