Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I saw this Meme on Holly's blog and decided to do it for myself too :)

Random Question Meme


1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
My friend Tulip
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I don't think so. The emotional stress would be too much (and besides, I can't stand the rigidity of rules).
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I rarely watch TV
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Yes
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Yes...second place in Middle School.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Not sure...
7) How fast can you type?
Not sure.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Occasionally
9) What color are your eyes?
Varies...often velvet-like.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No.
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
4 months ago.
12) Do you knock on wood?
Often :P
13) Do you floss daily?
Yes.
15) Can you hula hoop?
No.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
I believe so.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
A job!!!
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
No.
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
I wouldn't know if I am sleep.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
No idea. What is love? A fantasy or a feeling?
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes. Those were good times :)
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Yes.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Sometimes.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
About 30.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Yes! When I was younger.
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Reading (including Tenant of Wildfell Hall), compiling a Newsletter, trying to reduce stress.
27) Can you juggle?
No.
28) Missing someone now?
Not really.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
In what sense?
30) And truly meant it?
Yes.
31) How often do you drink?
Including water? ;)
32) How are you feeling today?
A bit anxious. Surprisingly I have some free time this morning, and I can't help thinking that either I've forgotten something...or am trying to get away from doing something I am supposed to do.
33) What do you say too much?
Um.
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No.
35) What are you looking forward to?
The day I get a job!!!
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, when I was younger.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
No.
38) Can you handle the truth?
Yes. Even if sometimes it takes me a while to face it.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
The book? Yes. But otherwise, no.
40) Any cool scars?
Yes. On my leg.

2 comments:

mysticgypsy said...

Hi Frankengirl! :D
ah, the questions! I respond with more questions than answers in class discussions too...and actually got rather flamed yesterday :\

The long weekend is almost here, but stress, I fear, is not bound to depart soon (at least until I am assured of having procured a job).

mysticgypsy said...

Ah Pilot!! That would be amusing too if only he were here!!
(this calls for a catalog of Bronte dogs!!)

Have a great weekend! :D