Monday, April 03, 2006

Update on my Bronte exhibit.

Just when I had everything from my collection all ready to be displayed I found out that the key to the glass cabinet did NOT work!! This is so frustrating! Now they've called the carpenters to come and fix the lock. I only hope it won't be long.

The other option is for me to leave my precious objects inside the cabinet in the hope that no decent person will attempt to steal any of it. But I don't know if I can afford to take that risk. My collections are really valuable to me.

Considering I don't have much time and Charlotte's birthday is in a few weeks, I really want to get the word about the Brontes out there as soon as I can. Many people have remarked on the finger puppets and I am sure they'll enjoy the other items including the Angrian book.

No comments: