Monday, October 17, 2005

Bleh!!!
Another *terrible* day at swimming today. Totally awful!!!
Not only did i NOT get a single thing with freestyle, but now Bonnie asked me to learn STEP 1 all OVER again!!! Like taking relaxed bobs for Heaven's sake!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!! WTH have I been doing all along??? OMG like I was doing it wrong the whole time!!! OMG!!!
I've got to figure out a way to get to the damned pool more often. I DO want to learn. I AM fascinated by this whole swimming thing. And despite what anyone says, I DO like the feeling of freedom and joy it gives me once I master a technique. I love playing with the water. see...the water feels me like a caress....its almost personified for me.....
ok ok will mention to Alex we'd like to swim more often....

Other than than, I am so Bronte-lonely!!! While I have massive HW to do (as usual), I am spending tonight trying to finish up CB biography. I do do so LOVE it. If only I had one more person as crazy about it as I am, it would be so much more engaging and rewarding. btw, I found a really cool Bronte blog on Blogger. The url is http://bronteana.blogspot.com/
Oh if only I could muster up enough support to start a cool Bronte forum like Forever boards...

oh and if only I could DO a damned Bronte thesis!!!! Like my brain is literally dying for stimulation in that arena *cries*. I know I'd put in all sweat and blood into doing something for Charlotte. She's my kindred spirit truly. I miss her so when I am not in touch with her for long....

No comments: