Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Update on life so far (don't know how many of you are interested anyways..)

Today was the last day of my swimming class, and I was really sad to leave. As hard as it was for me, I did like being there. I know I'd make an effort to go to the pool more often, but it won't be the same as swimming with other beginners and getting help from the coaches. I'm looking forward to fencing tho..hope it makes up for my not taking Part 2 of the swimming class.
Karin explained to me how she does freestyle and it actually worked (a wee bit). The whole point (like E kept telling me all the time) is to just let loose and HAVE FUN! Forget that others are watching you, forget that you are not perfect, forget about everything but how happy playing with the water makes you feel. If I could bring myself to forget everything, but the water, I DO feel happy. I DO like being in the water. I DO like letting myself loose. I DO like being freed from other constraints. Anyways...enough of the philosphizing....

I borrowed 2 books on Bronte today: The Bronte Myth and Charlotter Bronte and the Female Desire. I am really excited to start on them soon...hopefully they won't prove disappointing..(as if the Brontes can do that lol!)

Shruti Laya is gonna be FAB this year. Why?? Because the '06 seniors are the coolest!!! lol! I am in the senior dance, bengali dance and possibly psa. Hope I dont' stress myself out doing too much...but I figured its the last time and I do want to enjoy it when I can. Who knows if I can ever do something like this again...

The weekend was a bummer. I did think of a G/C story. But its really trying having to think of my story tho...gosh I need to be more disciplined.

Internet crap: one of the biggest lessons of my life: its ok to be cheated. Its only normal. Yeah, I feel like shit when I thik of it. Then I remember that it happened because the good things are on their way. Like a crap boy moves out of your life so that Price Charming can move in. In my case, its crappy snivelling, assholes I had the naivete to trust. jeez, if this doesn't arouse disgust in myself, I dont' know what will. Anyways, I am trying to put it past me. Its ok tho....I sort of expected it. Actually, I am relieved in a funny way, if that makes any sense.

That's it for now. End rant.

No comments: