Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More swimming today....thanks to Alex =)
Trust me when I say this (tells self), I DO like swimming! even though I complain and scream and curse when I am in the pool. Like I've mentioned scores of times, there is a peculiar kind of joy that comes with swimming-or the concept behind it. Its the fact that a)I am learning this FOR me BECAUSE I want to do this. b)It is hard to do but SO worth it when I master a trick. c)the BEST part: it is NOT graded! or and ofcourse ....it is an irresistibly sensous dance *winks*
OMG I had NO f*** indea that you had to CLOSE your mouth when you exhale, until Alex told me today!!! Like WTH have I been doing ALL this while!!!! No wonder I am always about to choke everytime I try and take a breath!!! ok..lesson learnt. Thanks Alex *hugs*. You've been a real brick!! Luv ya!

Other than that...more lessons learnt.
NEVER EVER trust people the way I used to. Bad, mistake. Huge.
I am still trying to recover from such an awful blow. Yeah you sceptics out there would think: what's the big deal? It wasn't a "real" connection, but let me tell you this: it is as real as you make it out to be. For me, all that was real-in my head. And now I feel like I have lost a part of me. Of course, I am so angry for what the others did, but even more angry at myself for falling for something like that. And bitterly, I must confess I am sorry the dream ended and I had to wake up.
Everything happens for a reason, true. I am sure this was no exception. Someday I'll make sense of it all. Someday I'll be able to look back on it and actually smile and let it wash over me. For now, I am just working on it.

No comments: