Wednesday, October 05, 2005

On relationships....
Yeah..you'd think I am obsessed with this topic...but I guess you won't be too far from the truth if you assumed so. Lately I have been thinking about this a lot, philosophizing, surmising, musing, writing, drawing, etc etc in order to comprehend what it means to have a good, loving relationship, what it means to live in this world with people.

One thing Alex told me resonates in my head when I feel low. Basically, if you've found that one person to whom you mean the world and vice versa, then it doesn't matter how many relationships you've had in the past or if you've had any at all. All that matters is that you've found that person. So if I find myself complaining that I've never dated anyone, that I haven't even been properly dumped, I tell myself that that is beside the point. My goal is to find that special person, and it could happen the first time I meet a guy too, so there's no point in fretting about how I'd want to go through failed relationships in the first place. I guess the point here is: patience. Wait. And that is the hard part.

meh...I dunno...I still get bouts of melancholy tho....but I do find Alex's advices comforting =)
Thanks Alex *hugs*

No comments: