Thursday, October 13, 2005

hmmm.....
I feel like I can never figure out the mysteries of relationships.....even with my girlfriends, let alone any one of the opposite sex or of potential romantic interest....

I feel like I get too attached to some people and the trouble comes when they are not as attaached to me..then I am just left (dumped) just like that while they move on as if they have no idea what happens to me.

Ok...its always like me needing people, not the other way round-or hardly. I am always the one saying "Hi. Howz it going? Is everything ok? Missed you!". Hardly ever do I hear that directed towards me. I mean I feel like I could die right this moment and no one will guess....or more like few would even care to mourn over my death.

I should't be so depressed...and I am not most of the time, but when "friends" do that to you, what have you left? Just be indiffernet and move on? Why am I so sensitive? Maybe the right thing for me to is not get emotionally involved with anyone until I can be sure that it'll be worth it. But that is ambigous in itself...

oh and another thing today...swimming was a bummer. It went badly for me. I dunno what came over me...somehow I just forgot all about freestyle and I kept sinking badly. I really should do something about my nervousness...this is SO not good, and I did so want to go to the deep end before the end of class *cries*

No comments: