Friday, January 20, 2006

A lesson
I suppose one would say that everything happens for the best..and I suppose one ought to believe that. But I know I wasted, and I mean WASTED, YEARS trying to study something else when I could have not only been thesising right now, but also could have made some mark in here. Why! Maybe I'd have had a more concrete plan for the years ahead even. On top of wasting those years, I also spent loads of MONEY studying and taking those exams!. Not cool. What a wretched semester that was...I could as well have been in some kind of trance..I remember so little of that semester...except it being exceedingly erratic and confusing.
Still..the reason I am where I am now is because of everything that happened. Perhaps those exams were the final blow. Perhaps years from now I'd look back and think that none of this was a waste after all. The after shock of those exams are certainly going to plague me for a while yet...

No comments: